Hero Home Buyer Program
Each and every day you give us your best. When you want to purchase a new home, Smart Move Real Estate believes you deserve the best!
WHAT DO WE DO FOR HERO HOME BUYERS?
Smart Move Real Estate provides our Hero Home Buyers top notch full service home buyer’s representation that won’t cost them a single dime.
ADDITIONALLY, OUR HERO HOME BUYERS CAN SAVE UP TO TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS OR MORE IN TRANSACTION COSTS!
Most home buyers will need a mortgage, appraisal, home inspection, termite inspection, title search and closing services. Our Sponsor Partners also wanted to show you their appreciation by providing our Hero Home Purchasers top notch service while saving them hundreds, or even thousands of dollars in closing costs on their new home purchase.
HERE’S AN EXAMPLE OF SOME OF OUR SPONSOR PARTNER SAVINGS FOR OUR HEROES WHO ARE PURCHASING A NEW HOME: (If you have lost a spouse or child in the line of duty, many of these services will be FREE OF CHARGE or further reduced in cost. Contact us for more details.)
No mortgage application fee ($100 to $500 savings)
Additional Mortgage closing cost credit (up to $500)
50% off complete home inspection ($150 to $400 savings)
NO-COST wood destroying insect report ($100 to $250 savings)
Discount off title company closing fees ($500 savings)
Your Smart Move Real Estate Agent will provide you top tier service from start to finish, from house showing to closing. Including:
- The resources and technology we employ to help our clients’ locate their “perfect” home are second to none!
- The highly trained and dedicated Realtors at Smart Move Real Estate are available around the scheduling needs of our clients. Our clients’ never miss the opportunity to view and submit an offer on a property simply because they are working with a “part time” agent who’s full time job schedule restricts them from showing a property, or submitting an offer in a timely manner.
- Selling your current home without charging you a listing side commission! Our Hero Home Seller’s Program allows local heroes the opportunity to save thousands, or even tens of thousands of dollars, in commissions they would otherwise pay another Realtor to sell their current property!
- Directing the hero to a reputable lender who will pre-approve them for the best mortgage financing program for their unique financial and credit situation. Our Hero Program Sponsor Lenders will provide Hero Home Buyers with the most competitive interest rates, closing cost discounts up to $1,000 and “special” underwriting consideration for our heroes who may have less than perfect credit or financial issues.
- Assisting home buyer with remedying any credit issue which may inhibit their ability to purchase their new home.
- Locating the perfect home for you and your family.
- Negotiating the best possible deal on your property selection.
- Properly preparing and submitting offers and potential counter offers until an acceptable agreement is reached.
- Facilitating all necessary inspections and appraisal of property upon acceptance of an offer.
- Resolving potential issues found during inspections by way of renegotiation with seller to remedy or financially compensate buyer for remedies of such issues.
- Coordinating with the mortgage company and title/closing agent to remedy potential issues that may arise during the mortgage underwriting, title preparation and document preparation stage of the buying process
Best of all—you, as the home buyer—pay nothing for our services!
*Program sponsors and offerings are current as of 10/15/15. However, these offerings may change or be cancelled without notice.
Brandon was very helpful during my home search. He was quite resourceful and responsive. I would highly recommend him if you’re looking to purchase or sale your home.
Brandon was very helpful and knowldgeable. My wife and I were new to the area and looking for our first house Brandon was willing to work with us around my work schedule and was very kind in allowing our young son to come along on house searches and helping to keep him entertained as well .
Brandon did a great job selling our home. He was always available and kept us informed during the process. Brandon is very knowledgeable and more importantly he is honest. I highly recommend Brandon to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.
Brandon is seriously the best real estate agent out there! He literally walked us through every detail of the process and he is so easy to communicate with! He gets back to you ASAP and he exceeded all of our expectations for an agent! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Working with Smart Move Real Estate and Jay Johnson was an absolute pleasure. They not only got my home sold for top dollar, they also saved me a lot of money in the process. Jay went above and beyond to educate and assure me throughout the process. There is no other Realtor that I would even consider referring to my friends and family!
Derek is a great guy! It’s been months since we bought our home and I can still call him if I have any questions. If I ever buy another house it will definitely be with him.
We really enjoyed working with Brandon while searching for our new home. He let us know what to expect and lead us through the whole process so that it didn’t have to be a stressful one. He also responded to our calls and texts quickly, with no matter how small or big our question or concern was. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is even thinking about buying or selling their home.
My husband and I purchased our dream home in April 2015. Prior to buying our home, we searched and worked with few real estate agents. Finally our headache was over!!! We meet with Brandon and just by talking to him we felt confident in him. He is very professional and knows his work. He is very prompt and very helpful. My husband and I highly recommend him. He made sure that we were in our dream home as promised. Brandon takes care of his clients. Becoming a homeowner has been the best thing we…
Derek was always ready to meet me and show homes when it was convenient to me. When he understood what was most important to me in a home, he would diligently research new listings and send them to me. He worked for me a few months prior to my move from Colorado, never forgetting to keep me informed.
I am almost 60 years young and have needed to depend on realtors about 5 times in my life, either with buying new property or selling old. Derek was the very first that came with no irritation, or that feeling that I can’t wait to never see this person once the deal is done! With changes in life through new housing being hard enough, Derek Overstreet will become a family friend, due to his professional and trusting guidance as your realtor.