- Buying a Home in Greater Baton Rouge?
- Finance Your Dream Home in Greater Baton Rouge
- Understanding the FHA Mortgage
- Understanding the VA Mortgage
- Understanding USDA Rural Development Loans
- Understanding Conventional & Jumbo Mortgages
- Smart Move Real Estate – Home Buyer Advantage
- The Down Payment: How you can get It? Or, do you even need one?
- HERO’S SAVINGS PROGRAM…IT’S OUR TURN TO SERVE YOU!
- REAL ESTATE DEAL KILLERS!
- Become A Smart Move Real Estate Agent
- Selling Your Home in Greater Baton Rouge?
- Smart Move Selling System
- Why Is Your House Not Selling?
- Home Staging Advice From Our Agents.
Smart Agent Tools
- Protected: Understanding the Real Estate Purchase Agreement
- Protected: Understanding the Listing Agreement
- Protected: Understanding Counteroffers
- Protected: Understanding the Inspection and Due Diligence Response Form
- Protected: Understanding a Buyer’s Consultation
- Protected: Understanding the Basics of Loan Types with Adam Eisler
Brandon was very helpful during my home search. He was quite resourceful and responsive. I would highly recommend him if you’re looking to purchase or sale your home.
C. Washington, Baton Rouge LA
Working with Smart Move Real Estate and Jay Johnson was an absolute pleasure. They not only got my home sold for top dollar, they also saved me a lot of money in the process. Jay went above and beyond to educate and assure me throughout the process. There is no other Realtor that I would even consider referring to my friends and family!
M. Frazier, Ponchatoula LA
Derek was always ready to meet me and show homes when it was convenient to me. When he understood what was most important to me in a home, he would diligently research new listings and send them to me. He worked for me a few months prior to my move from Colorado, never forgetting to keep me informed.
Kathy, Walker LA
We really enjoyed working with Brandon while searching for our new home. He let us know what to expect and lead us through the whole process so that it didn’t have to be a stressful one. He also responded to our calls and texts quickly, with no matter how small or big our question or concern was. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is even thinking about buying or selling their home.
A. Cain, Denham Springs LA
I didn’t have the best experience with the Realtor who sold me my house. So, naturally I was a bit skeptical when Derek and Jay from Smart Move told me that they could get my house sold for less commission than other agents were telling me that they would charge me. Well, they didn’t just get my home sold quickly and for a great price, their knowledge and experience kept me from making a mistake that could have cost me tens of thousands of dollars. I am so thankful I decided to allow them …
J. Allen, Central LA
Brandon did a great job selling our home. He was always available and kept us informed during the process. Brandon is very knowledgeable and more importantly he is honest. I highly recommend Brandon to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.
D. Sutton, Denham Springs LA
I am almost 60 years young and have needed to depend on realtors about 5 times in my life, either with buying new property or selling old. Derek was the very first that came with no irritation, or that feeling that I can’t wait to never see this person once the deal is done! With changes in life through new housing being hard enough, Derek Overstreet will become a family friend, due to his professional and trusting guidance as your realtor.
Lizzette, Baton Rouge LA
Brandon was very helpful and knowldgeable. My wife and I were new to the area and looking for our first house Brandon was willing to work with us around my work schedule and was very kind in allowing our young son to come along on house searches and helping to keep him entertained as well .
T. Cain, Denham Springs LA
My husband and I purchased our dream home in April 2015. Prior to buying our home, we searched and worked with few real estate agents. Finally our headache was over!!! We meet with Brandon and just by talking to him we felt confident in him. He is very professional and knows his work. He is very prompt and very helpful. My husband and I highly recommend him. He made sure that we were in our dream home as promised. Brandon takes care of his clients. Becoming a homeowner has been the best thing we…
A. Jenkins, Baton Rouge LA
Brandon is seriously the best real estate agent out there! He literally walked us through every detail of the process and he is so easy to communicate with! He gets back to you ASAP and he exceeded all of our expectations for an agent! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
K. Thibodeaux, Denham Springs LA